One windy afternoon


One windy afternoon, Zoe my female golden retriever kept on barking


.... so I looked out the window. This is the view from where I work on my PC:

Zoe: It's time for our daily walk!
Nina: Stop barking Zoe! I'd rather sleep!

Zoe: dali na mama! let us out!
Keanu: yeah we want to run now. I'm so bored here.


Mojo: Awoooooooo!

(take note of the small banana tree behind Keanu.
They tore this apart the other day).


In our open garage.
We don't have a gate yet since our house is still unfinished.
I trained the dogs not to run away from me.


mysticbrews: "Sorry Summer (male golden retriever)
We can't set you free because you're too strong for me to handle."

woooohooooo! Nakadagan na gyud ta!

The 3 huskies Pups. From left to right: Nina, Mojo and Keanu


The 3 Am. Cocker Spaniel Pups: Suki, Taco and Tubby
Mojo the husky on the left side of the photo




Nina, Zoe and Suki

Suki having a dilemma. She is humping Zoe. Female to female :) interbreed pa!

This time, Tubby is humping Duchess.

Zoe and her mom, Duchess wrestling each other

my dogs and I chilling by the road


My sweet Nina!


kapoy na!


Zoe: "Thank you mama for our nice doggy afternoon!




Nina Girl

Nina Girl
Add Image

Summer and Tyler tied together. taken during the morning

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The lives of two dog lovers and how their 7 adorable dogs: 3 Golden Retrievers, 3 Cocker Spaniels & a Husky rule their world.

Meet Summer, the padre de pamilya who is a prolific stud; Duchess, the golden girl who is obsessed with fetching balls;
Zoe, the good-tempered & playful girl with the kindest heart; Suki, our baby who always brightens up our day with her kisses & affection; Taco & Tubby, the cocker spaniel brothers and our Siberian Husky named Kenzo who has extra strength powers. :)


Bark back!


ShoutMix chat widget

Dog Lovers paid us a visit!

Home & Living - Top Blogs Philippines