Cosmo, One of Summer's pups

I just read an amusing post by Ashtareth in the other dog forum. He was the one who bought Cosmo, the puppy sired by our dog Summer and Trisha. Ashtareth also bought Keanu from us, one of the 4 siberian husky pups we were selling. This is Cosmo's arrival story as writen by Ashtareth.

Here is his post:

At first, I am but a single Y chromosome still dangling on my father Summer. Here is a picture of my daddy:


And then he met Trisha, my mom. Things got pretty well between both of them so here they are:


My dad seems to be enjoying what was happening.

After staying for sometime on my mom's womb, I was born on Dec. 27, 2008. Here are some pictures of my siblings:


Here is a picture of my siblings and my elder sister Kachu. We share the same father, Summer.

I got rehomed last Feb. 25, 2008 when I was nearly 9 weeks old. Here are some of my pics on my first day:

I got tired after the rehoming so this is me falling into slumber on the first night at my house:


Here are some pictures of me and my first chew toy, but since my new daddy disapproved of it, he bought me a new a toy bone.


This picture of me was taken outside, on our porch. I am kinda scared of heights but Keannu is just below and I am even more scared of him as of the moment. :-[


Some pictures of me showcasing these emotions: Elation, Pleading, and Seriousness. 









0 comments:

Post a Comment

The lives of two dog lovers and how their 7 adorable dogs: 3 Golden Retrievers, 3 Cocker Spaniels & a Husky rule their world.

Meet Summer, the padre de pamilya who is a prolific stud; Duchess, the golden girl who is obsessed with fetching balls;
Zoe, the good-tempered & playful girl with the kindest heart; Suki, our baby who always brightens up our day with her kisses & affection; Taco & Tubby, the cocker spaniel brothers and our Siberian Husky named Kenzo who has extra strength powers. :)


Bark back!


ShoutMix chat widget

Dog Lovers paid us a visit!

Home & Living - Top Blogs Philippines