Missing my dogs back home

I'm in Manila again for my monthly trip and I'm so miserable missing all my dogs back home. Isn't that weird when you miss them even more than your husband? (Well I do get to talk to him over the phone so that helps). The first thing I look for when I go to sleep is the presence of Suki, my cocker spaniel. Every night and every waking moment inside the house, Suki follows me wherever I go She sleeps beside me or between us EVERY single night. My hubby and I absolutely love her doggy scent. Just the mere smell of her sends me to a comfort zone where I feel all the love from that dog. Suki's pheremones triggers all that good feeling. To the extreme, I have trouble sleeping when I'm away from her. I miss her kisses and slurps and the unbelievable bond that I have with that dog. She can detect when I'm sad or upset, and lovingly puts her head on my lap or snuggles up beside me.



Kenzo sleeping with his teddy bear

I took this photo of Kenzo taking a peep by the window. He hears the car arriving everytime hubby comes home...so he waits for him excitedly to come by the door.


Here's a photo of Suki together with Percy, our ever reliable helper who adores all our dogs as much as we do. We were on our way out for their daily walk as I took this photo. Suki's such a baby. I know we spoil and pamper her too much....but she deserves every bit of attention. This dog is HIGHLY obedient and intelligent. She hasn't given us any problems whatsoever and is such a joy to us all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The lives of two dog lovers and how their 7 adorable dogs: 3 Golden Retrievers, 3 Cocker Spaniels & a Husky rule their world.

Meet Summer, the padre de pamilya who is a prolific stud; Duchess, the golden girl who is obsessed with fetching balls;
Zoe, the good-tempered & playful girl with the kindest heart; Suki, our baby who always brightens up our day with her kisses & affection; Taco & Tubby, the cocker spaniel brothers and our Siberian Husky named Kenzo who has extra strength powers. :)


Bark back!


ShoutMix chat widget

Dog Lovers paid us a visit!

Home & Living - Top Blogs Philippines